10 Things To Consider While Hiring Freelancers For A Business
While you are going to hire an individual or a group of freelancers for building your new business; then hiring the best possible freelancers is the only way to have success. Choosing a wrong freelancer not only harms your business to go as smoothly as what you expected but it will also kill your valuable time at the initial stages which you never wanted to have. So, while you are on the way to build your businesses by depending on the freelancers whom you don’t know and when you will have to maintain your tasks to be done by online or staying so far away from that freelancer; you must have to know whom you are dealing with and what to see before making a deal and some other authentic information about a freelancer who will make you damn sure that you will have the best work you expected and surely it is in time which ensures the adequate hire of freelancers.
So, here is a bullet list of how to choose the best freelancers for your business:-
- The very first thing is to check is how much work this guy has already done. The more work s/he has completed in your specified Category, the more experienced s/he is. So, count the total number of hours s/he has worked and the total number of jobs s/he has completed successfully.
- Check how many Five Star Feedbacks s/he has gotten. The more 5 stars, the better. Choosing a freelancer with many Low rated Star defines the quality of that freelancer and his/her overall performance.
- Check the recommendations by other Buyers. If they are frankly recommending him/her to the work you want him/her to do; then double-check the profile and fix your deals.
- Check that freelancer’s Profile. Is there any real profile picture that exists? Search the name on Google and try to find something brief about him/her. If you see something positive; then go with him/her.
- Find any contact email ID and mail her about your requirements in detail. If she replies to you shortly in a professional manner; then it seems she is right in communication and you will have a better experience with her in the sense of often contacting while the work will be in process.
- While you will post a new Project or Jobs; check out every Bid carefully. See who have understood your requirements correctly without asking any further question. If you find someone, then go with that.
- Check the cover letters sent to you. Are these descriptive enough? Were they spent much time to write the message to be as vivid as you want? Professionalism matters here.
- Double-check the Jobs Quality of the freelancers which they have already done! You will find some freelancers who have done lots of work already, but these works are too much weak and only doesn’t suit the work you are planning to get done by them. So, find the best and qualified one who will be able to grow your business.
- As this is the business concern; list the lowest bidders on your project posting. You should find someone who will provide you the best work with minimum expenses on your end.
- If anyone mentions time in their cover letter like “Hey, I will do this task for you within one day or so on”; then prefer such type of guys. It is because, time is a matter of your business, and the quicker your accomplished jobs will be in your hand; the better it will be for your business.
So, hiring a freelancer for your business should be more relaxed now if you follow the steps mentioned above. I wish you a great business journey.